[CBQ] Fw: The Burlington Calendar - 2006 Commercial Post

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: The Burlington Calendar - 2006 Commercial Post
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:29:31 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
----- Original Message -----
From: milepost206@mchsi.com
Subject: The Burlington Calendar - 2006 Commercial Post

Hi,

We have less than 20 copies of The Burlington Calendar - 2006 left.

The Burlington Calendar - 2006 is $14.95 plus $4.00 domestic 1st class
shipping.

See a dealer or order direct. There will be no rerun.

Thank you to all of our contributors and customers that supported our
efforts. It is appreciated.

Regards,
Randy Danniel

Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.