Re: [CBQ] New HO Scale XM-4 and XM-4B Boxcars - not a commercial post

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New HO Scale XM-4 and XM-4B Boxcars - not a commercial post
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 00:58:12 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'd be interested in a couple, Tom.  Notice they said some were painted into
pre-merger green, as well.

"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"

Proto-Lancing the CB&Q "Illiniwek River-Subdivision-Branch Line" in the 1960's.
    ~ Serving Agriculture and Industry since 1894 ~

````````

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM