[CBQ] Re: BLI SW7's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: BLI SW7's
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 12:02:53 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I too have a couple of the SW7's. I really like them but am currently
running them on DC analog. One glitch in some of the BLI units is that
the wiring was installed backward. Thus the units on a DC layout run
the opposite direction of all my other switchers (P2K, Kato, Athearn,
Walthers, Stewart). BLI will fix this if you send them back, or you
can do it yourself (BLI will send you detailed instructions).

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Currie" <currieken@c...> wrote:

> Has anyone out there purchased one of BLI's DCC and sound-equipped
NW2/SW7 locos?  If so, how would you evaluate it? (I'm thinking of
buying one myself.)  Thanks in advance.

> Ken Currie

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM