Re: [CBQ] BLI

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BLI
From: Lyle Dowell <slyone@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:10:19 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Ken.
  I have a few (2 Q's, 2 PPU's, and an NP), and am quite pleased with
them. The sound is good and clean, the level moderate. The markings are
crisp. If you're an absolute rivet counter, note that the Q sw7s of the
1st run had the yellow/red sill stripe inverted (tho' this might be
accurate in some cases) where the 2nd run has them correctly orientated.
[Charlie V. -- good work :)  ]  There is a bit of a snag in the
mechanics of the model that does seem to vary from model to model. The
rear truck doesn't move as freely as the front truck due to wire
placement above and around the rear speaker. Some models have no
interference, in others its quite noticable. It can cause some tracking
issues. I'm considering removing the rear speaker and plugging the
cavity left in the couple I've got where this is more noticable.

--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM