[CBQ] Re: CB&Q Decals

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Decals
From: "Ed DeRouin" <Ed@pixelspublishing.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:17:44 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tom and Others:

The decals from fifteen years ago are out of production and not available, at
least from
me. Perhaps someone one this list can make a set available.

Modelers' Choice (www.modelerschoicec.com) offers decals for early 1960s era
boxcars,
specifically for XM4 and XML4As. Perhaps their decals can be of use to you.  If
you are a
1960s area modeler, check out their kits. At least their decals are available!
8-)

BTW, I am not financially conected to Models Choice. I know the people and will
vouch for
the research, attention to detail, and quality of their freight car line. I
suspect that more
CB&Q will be offered in time.

If Jerry Hamsmith does nt respond to the posting, contact me off line.

Best regards,

Ed DeRouin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM