Re: [CBQ] Railroad Memorabilia Auction

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Railroad Memorabilia Auction
From: <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:55:58 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Duncan

Dispatcher sheets are hard to come by.  Even working as a DS I have had trouble
finding them.  I was able to get some from Cicero before they cleaned every
thing out and tried to get them from when the steam excursions were run.  The
one I used for OS Creston came from under B. Corbin's Layout when the
convention was in Red Oak.  I have C&I, Mainline, East End and a couple from
Galesburg to Ottumwa BUT no K line Sheets.  They may have got destroyed when
the Office was moved from Hannibal to Galesburg in '83.  A lot of the Galesburg
Office sheets were in a building down in the MOW complex in Galesburg as I used
to have to go there and file them.
Some times if you are in the right place at the right time you can come up with
things.
sjh