Re: [CBQ] Signal West of Savanna Depot

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Signal West of Savanna Depot
From: Russell Strodtz <19main@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 08:27:15 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ron,

The problem I had with that signal was while working as the
La Crosse Dispatcher I would have trains ask me to talk them
by it. Since I did not control it I refused. Seemed like half
of the time the C&I Dispatcher would not even know how to
clear it and I'm not one to tell other people how to do their
job.

Sure, Craig knows but he is not always working. Doubt I'll make
it back to that part of the Railroad before I retire. Got three
3.3% grades on my current territory and where else can you find
that?

Russ