[CBQ] Dubuque meet Commercial Post

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Dubuque meet Commercial Post
From: "burggram" <teb2771@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 00:25:09 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
At the Dubuque meet we test marketed a CD of 140 Burlington Route Steam
Locomotive Photos from the Roy Campbell Collection. Campbell was a
Milwaukee Businessman who amassed one of the largest steam locomotive
photo collections in the Midwest from his own photography and trading
with others. Most have never been published, and the collection has
been dormant for 40-50 years. From 1947 to 1949 he was sales manager of
Kalmbach Publications, then only MR and Trains.
The CD was well received, both by purchases and comments on the photos
quality, resolution (600 dpi, blow up well and still retain clarity),
price (regular $20, meet special $15 = just over a dime a photo) and CD
format (printable on your own printer into your own book, or individual
pages printable). The meet special of $15 will be extended to
10/31/05.To order send $15 check or money order per CD and $2 S&H (per
CD) to Merrill Publishing Associates, PO Box 51, Merrill, WI 54452.
Wisconsin residents include 5.5% sales tax (0.82 per CD).
We welcome comments on this forum from those who purchased the CD at
the meet; we think we have a fine product and hope to follow with
additional photo CD's of other railroads from the Roy Campbell
Collection. Tom Burg for Merrill Publishing Associates.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM