RE: [CBQ] CB&Q 4716 Silver Bridle

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q 4716 Silver Bridle
From: Bob Webber <no17@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:33:26 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
A roster of the lightweight cars can be found at:
http://www.drgw.org/data/passenger/lightweight.pdf
it has been updated and there are far more updates (especially with
the Amtrak portions) to go.  The CB&Q section is mostly complete however.

At 07:26 PM 9/30/2005, you wrote:
>can someone tell me what Silver Bridle is?
>I have looked at the BRHS roster and it is not listed.
>Is there a more current listing somewhere?
>thanks

Bob Webber

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM