Re: [CBQ] Cal Zephyr cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Cal Zephyr cars
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:18:12 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Steve (and others who are interested),

Here are the order numbers for the unlettered Broadway Limited cars.
Dealers have been told to expect them this fall.

California Zephyr cars
Item#   Description     Roadname/number MSRP
BWL1021 Baggage Car     Unlettered & Unnumbered $64.99
BWL1022 Vista Dome      Unlettered & Unnumbered $69.99
BWL1023 Vista Dome (Conductor Space) Unlettered & Unnumbered    $69.99
BWL1024 Vista Dome Dormitory-Buffet-Lounge Car  Unlettered &
Unnumbered      $69.99
BWL1025 48-Seat Dining Car Unlettered & Unnumbered      $64.99
BWL1026 10 Roomettes 6 Double Bedroom Sleeper   Unlettered & Unnumbered
$64.99
BWL1027 16 Section Sleeper Unlettered & Unnumbered      $64.99
BWL1028 6 Bedroom-5 Compartment Sleeper Unlettered & Unnumbered         $69.99
BWL1029 1 Drawing Room 3 Dbl Bedroom Vista Dome Buffet Lounge Obs
Unlettered & Unnumbered $69.99

Bill Hirt

up4479 wrote:

> Hi, Gang.
>   Caboose Hobbies claims that Broadway Ltd. has added unlettered
> versions of the Cal. Zephyr cars though I don't see them on the BLI
> site.  This is great for those that want to model the Rio Grande Zephyr
> but it also begs a question.  Did the Q buy any cars that exactly match
> any of the Cal. Zeypher cars but were to be used in other services?
>   I believe the 10-6 sleeper and diner match.  How about the baggage?
> Do any of the other sleepers or any of the domes match any other Q cars?
>   Steve Solombrino
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM