Re: [CBQ] Decals & Gray Ghosts

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Decals & Gray Ghosts
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:07:35 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Rob
There is no alleged accuracy of the mighty DuPont "DRY PLATE STANDARD", this is
what the paint was made from that went on the F units, so there is no variance.
The Dry Plate Standard is the formula for making the paint, with out the DPS or
it's number it would be impossible to make the paint color, that's why we
matched to a DPS and not a paint "CHIP".
John Lee, MMR
Hobby Consultant
Badger Air Brush Company