Re: [CBQ] St. Louis RPM Meet Photos

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] St. Louis RPM Meet Photos
From: <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:07:03 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John
Thanks for taking the time to take the photos
sjh

  All,

  I've posted about 60 photos from the St. Louis RPM
  Meet at my PBase site. Please use the link below to
  get there. I didn't take nearly enough model photos,
  so if you have some that you'd like me to post, please
  send them to me off-line and I'll post them with your
  credits.

  Thanks for the bandwidth,
  John

  John Golden
  O'Fallon, IL
  http://www.pbase.com/golden1014

        Car enthusiasts  Railway  Corvette enthusiast

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM