Re: [CBQ] FWD: The "General"

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] FWD: The "General"
From: <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:16:50 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Makes one wonder about the 35 at St.Joe
sjh
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Duane Koss
  To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
  Cc: Dave Sigler ; Ron R (KD5CYW) ; Ron L. Koss ; Nick Pitsch ; MIKE MURRAY ;
Michael Guilfoyle ; Matt Perkinson ; Matt Perkinson
  Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:37 PM

  Joe and Dave,
  Thanks for the heads up on this issue... What a shame that someone couldn't
  think about the preservation side when it was put away. It has been many years
  since it has seen steam. I have an original book published in 1881 by one of
the
  actual Andrews Raiders that survived prison. Bought it for $10 at an Omaha MR
  Meet 20 years back. One of my better buys...:)
  Joe, any chance you were able to photograph the "General" or was that not
allowed?
  Sure am planning to visit there in the near couple years...Thanks again,
  Duane Koss/Blue Springs, MO/Civil War buff also..
  dak507@planetkc.com