[CBQ] Reefers Question

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Reefers Question
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:54:44 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Greetings,

I have another question concerning road names in a consist, this time
concerning reefers in a Burlington freight train.  Era is 1960's.

Would there be any PFE or SFRD cars in any numbers hauled or were they hauled
in trains exclusively of the UP/SP and ATSF?

I am also wondering but ASSuming that large reefer blocks of WFE and FGE would
be in a Burlington freight as I recently read someplace that they shared
facilities with the 'Q BREX reefers.

Can anyone tell me for sure on any of this?  I need to know so I can, or can't,
run these cars in large numbers on my CB&Q layout.

Thank you.

--
"Paul (Kossart) - The CB&Q Guy"
 Peru, IL *USA*

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hfscnpo/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1706043004:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124178893/A=2894350/R=0/SIG=10tj5mr8v/*http://www.globalgiving.com";>Make
 a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving</a>.</font>