[CBQ] new tree making forum

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] new tree making forum
From: "The Wildlander" <ken@wildlanders.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 02:25:02 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I started a forum for making miniature trees. I have had a lot of
people ask me how to decorate the armatures and I am not as talented
as others are. I am a botanist that collects the armatures and not
very artistic or creative. So I created the forum so folks can get to
talking and helping one another.

I have a cronic health issue that is causing me untold problems. So I
am holding off on taking new orders in August (2005). Will still take
orders but will fill them a month or two down the road. I apologize
for the inconvenience to folks.

-Ken
http://www.upickers.com/knarly/knarly.asp

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hq9ttr6/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1706043004:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122870304/A=2894350/R=0/SIG=10tj5mr8v/*http://www.globalgiving.com";>Make
 a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving</a>.</font>