Re: [CBQ] Q caboose, Brownsville?, CA

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, "RR Caboose" <RRcaboose@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q caboose, Brownsville?, CA
From: "Roger Kirkpatrick" <caboose9@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:07:16 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Ken,

True, that's why I was hoping it wasn't the same caboose!

I list wood, cupola, 3' gauge, NWP #?/NPC 2 at the NWP Depot, Hwy 116, Duncans
Mills, CA.

In Gualala there is steel, cupola, SP #? at the Old Milano Hotel, 38300 S.Hwy.
1.  I'm told it's painted as North Pacific Coast.

I asked about this some time ago on a BN or CB&Q Yahoo List and someone, I
don't think it was the original reporter, opined that they had heard of a
"railroad car" on Comely Lane or Road in the Brownsville area, but who knows?

Thanks, Roger

  Brownsville is near Oroville and Gualala is near the coast.

  Don't know about Brownsville however this could be a good excuse to run
  up to Oroville. Can he narrow it down a little as Brownsville is up in
  the hills.