[CBQ] Re: N.J. 2-Track Signal Bridge Kit

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: N.J. 2-Track Signal Bridge Kit
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:15:46 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I too tried to find it on the NJI website. its not there. There is a
picture in the latest RMC. Can't remember the page, but if you look up
NJ International in the advertiser's list you will find it. The kit
will sell for $29.95 and come in silver or black.

A few questions:

Where on the Q did they use these 2 track signal bridges?

I was just in Galesburg - the triple track bridge on the north side of
town where the line splits off to Savanna - when was that signal
bridge erected? Is it of Q heritage?

Would the new NJ International kit be viable as a kitbash for a triple
track bridge?

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH