[CBQ] Re: Nee-CB&O passenger cars remaining in BNSF Company Service

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Nee-CB&O passenger cars remaining in BNSF Company Service
From: "rrhistorian" <rrhistorian@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 01:12:15 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
My goal was to gather spotter reports of cars that are in the field,
with the goal of identifying potential candidates for preservation.
The best way to mount a successful preservation effort is to start
planning and fundraising way in advance - not many people are willing
to stomach a last-minute effort these days.

Tom Cornillie

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM