Re: [CBQ] STILL AROUND?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] STILL AROUND?
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 08:50:08 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I was told on one of my trips that they had scrapped several of the cars
  as they were in bad shape. The threee left didn't look too bad but I
didn't look too closly. They were DZ cars the TZ sets, one is at Union
and the other which had sat at Denver station went to Saudi Arabia.

Ken Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM