[CBQ] Re: CB&Q Quad Hopper Data Sheets

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q Quad Hopper Data Sheets
From: "graywolfs2" <graywolfs02@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 02:44:41 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tom,

If you go to the BRHS website main page, click on the "BRHS Personnel"
that will take you the page that lists all the officers and various
other people involved with the operation of the BRHS, towards the
bottom of the list is an e-mail link for Chuck Zeiler.

If he cannot get you a copy of the Quad hopper data sheet, get in
touch with me and I'll check to see if I have an extra copy of it (in
fact I'll check when I'm done here so that I can have a ready answer
for you).

Later,
Greg Koon
Coon Rapids, MN.