[CBQ] Flex-i-vans use after the merger?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Flex-i-vans use after the merger?
From: GEU30CG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:43:39 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello,

The flexivans built in 1968(?) should have been in fine shape at the merger of
the BN.  What happened to the cars?  What was their history if they were not
used on passenger trains.  I model the Q between 1968-1970 and wonder if I have
a need for any of these models?  Thank you in advance.

Darren Ferreter
Cedar Rapids, IA
geu30cg@aol.com