[CBQ] FW: [BRHSlist] ILLINOIS RAILWAY MUSEUM NOTE

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] FW: [BRHSlist] ILLINOIS RAILWAY MUSEUM NOTE
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 10:30:44 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
>From the BRHSlist.

-----Original Message-----
From: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
Gene Tacey
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 6:43 PM
To: 'BRHS list'
Subject: [BRHSlist] ILLINOIS RAILWAY MUSEUM NOTE

Received the following information on the Illinois Railway Museum just
today, Will not have time to put this in any of our publications so am
posting this here as an item of interest to members:

Karl Zimmerman, author of the Burlington Zephyrs book in 2004,

will be at the Illinois Railway Museum in Union Illinois on July 2 2005.

He will be there as a visit, but will also be holding a book signing and
will be a guest of the museum on runs of the Nebraska Zephyr that day.

There will also be one dinner train on the Nebraska Zephyr that evening.

We are simply trying to make sure that all interested parties are aware of
the plans, so they can come out and meet Mr Zimmerman and enjoy a day
visiting the museum.

In addition, the Denver Zephyr 10-6 sleeper "Silver Ridge" has been at the
museum since last year, and is being restored, hopefully to be open for
viewing as well on that day.

Gene

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*       To visit your group on the web, go to:

*       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM