RE: [CBQ] Athearn Burlington Tractor Trailers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Athearn Burlington Tractor Trailers
From: Lamoyne Westerbeck <lmarkw@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 20:40:29 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
All,
I'm 42 years old and as long as I can remember the
trailers were always just like the athearn ones and I
have lived in Burlington, Iowa all my life and my
uncles and father state thne same.

Lamoyne

http://www.athearn.com/newsletter/0505early/Mack_Btrtra_0505_early.jpg

http://www.athearn.com/newsletter/0505early/Mack_Btrtra_0505_early.pdf

> Anyone know how prototypical the scheme is? Also,
> did BTL use Mack
> B-61's? And if they did, anyone know where we can
> get low interest
> loans to buy a fleet of these?
>
> Tom Mack
> Cincinnati, OH
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

> What would our lives be like without music, dance,
> and theater?
> Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for
> Good!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail