[CBQ] Re: MP206 news???

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: MP206 news???
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 17:50:45 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
-- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, Gordon Smith <kc2bw@o...> wrote:
> Anyone heard from them about the calendars or waycar book? I've been
calling them for days now and get no answer

> Gordon

Hi Gordon Smith,

I'm somewhat surprised at your post. Even though I was away Saturday
and Sunday, I have absolutely no record of ANY phone calls or phone
messages from you.

And no record of ANY emails.

And no record of you ever ordering anything from us. If you believe
you have an order with us, please send us that information.

Gordon, if you or anyone else wants to contact us:

Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.

Email us: milepost206@mchsi.com or 319-754-1408 and LEAVE A MESSAGE if
I'm not in.

Unless I'm out of town, I usually answer messages within 24 hrs.

Thanks.

Randy Danniel

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM