Re: [CBQ] The Light From Mars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] The Light From Mars
From: Russell Strodtz <19main@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 08:01:03 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Karl,

Those Road Foreman always got the answers.  It sure
ain't in my rulebook and they only gave me one, (very
well used too).

Of course my rules test was at the table in Aurora Tower
with Harry Cornwall and lasted about 5". He gave me the
rule book before the "test".  Jake had already told me
everything I needed to know.

Russ