[CBQ] More updates posted to the Keokuk & Western web site

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] More updates posted to the Keokuk & Western web site
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:25:41 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I managed to post a few more updates to my Keokuk & Western RR web site
this evening.  Consult the "History" link for the additions.  A few more
artifacts and links to some awesome photos and information about the
Missisippi River railroad bridges at Keokuk and Ft. Madison.  Yes, I
know that neither is a Q bridge, but the information is very interesting
nonetheless.

I've had some requests for information about my modifications to the
Nickel Plate Products Class K-2 ten wheelers and plan to add some
material about those in the near future.  Ditto some model photos as I
now have a good 1:1 Macro lens for my camera.   There will be many more
CB&Q paper artifacts coming, including a book of station numbers, some
more rule books and employee timetables.

Stay tuned...

Kind regards, Rob Adams

--
Rob Adams