[CBQ] BRHS officers?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS officers?
From: <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:37:27 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Before Dave gets a hair-raising tickle down the back of his neck from the
subject line, let me put this out there...  :)

Can someone go and caption the photos from the Spring Meet on the BRHS gallery
for those of us who live many miles from Burlington territory?  You know, who
people are like the BRHS officer photo and such.  It's kinda nice to put faces
with names for those of use in Lines Very East.

Just add it as a comment on the photo, and I'll update the caption when I see
them...

As well, other photos of members doing rr things is welcome...

Cheers!

Jan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM