Re: [CBQ] Downers Grove

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Downers Grove
From: <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 23:48:30 -0500
  From: cbqfeeney@aol.com
  To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 9:52 AM
  Subject: [CBQ] Downers Grove

  Greetings,

  I am interested in the yard, west of the Main St. station, in Downers Grove,
  IL.  It is my understanding that many of the dinkies terminated here and were
  rearranged/configured for the morning commuters.  Would anyone have
  information (to include photos, operations, facilities, drawings, etc.)?
Feel free to
  contact me directly >cbqfeeney@aol.com<.

  Greatly appreciated,
  Tom Feeney