[CBQ] Thinning my collection

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Thinning my collection
From: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@adtran.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:19:59 -0600

Greetings fellow CB&Q Listers

I have decided to thin out a few items from my collection.  If anybody is
interested in the following items in my collection, please contact me off-list.
 I will be listing these over the weekend on eBay.

NJ International / Custom Brass O5b
This brass engine is unpainted and in excellent condition.  The original box
and foam are in very good condition.  The locomotive runs very well and has
recently been lubricated.  It has a Kadee coupler on the Oil tender.

Oriental Limited Twin Cities Zephyr Set (no engines)
This is a brand new, never been run 8 car set of the TCZ.  The boxes, Foam and
Cars are in pristine condition.  Included in this set are dome insert glass and
Microscale decals.  The cars in this set are as follows:
1 ea    Diner 196-197
1 ea    Baggage-Buffet-Lounge 800-801
1 ea    Parlor Car 340-341
3 ea    Vista Dome 4725-4730
1 ea    Vista Dome 4723-4724
1 ea    Dome-Parlor-Observation 360-361

Branchline Trains Limited Edition Twin Cities Zephyr
In the late 1990's Branchline Trains offered a limited edition set of custom
painted cars for the TCZ.  This 7 car set is Brand new and in pristine
condition.  The cars in this set are as follows:
1 ea    Baggage Car    P/N 14906-1    Lettered Silver Light
1 ea    Diner              P/N 14906-2    Lettered Silver Feast
1 ea    Dome Coach    P/N 14906-3    Lettered Silver Bluff
1 ea    Dome Coach    P/N 14906-4    Lettered Silver Wave
1 ea    Dome Obs        P/N 14906-5    Lettered Silver View
2 ea    Extra Dome Coaches    P/N 14907  Both Lettered Silver Stream

Kato Business Car
Brand new and in pristine condition

Paperback copy of Everywhere West by Patrick Dorin.  Book in very good
condition.

If interested in any of the above items, please contact me off-list.  I might
be willing to accept a trade for any surplus O1's if that is of interest also.

Regards,

Tom Koch

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM