[CBQ] Decals for Q Airslides

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Decals for Q Airslides
From: HAMMERSR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:29:46 EST
Steve and all -

HO scale decals for the Q's LO-1 series Airslides are available from me.
These are for the cars built in 1954 and 1955 and numbered 87000-87299.  The
prototype cars were gray with black lettering.  Polly Scale SP Lettering Gray
represents the color of the cars very well.  Contact me off list for details
regarding the line of CB&Q HO scale decals that I have.

Jerry Hamsmith

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM