[CBQ] Re: GE 44 Tonners

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: GE 44 Tonners
From: "Dale DeWitt" <dcdewi@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:59:09 -0000

Robert,

If you are looking at the HO scale W&R brass GE 44 tonners, (their
nomenclature seems to differ from the Extra 2000 South reference),
the model you want for CB&Q 9103 is Phase 1-B style B.  For the other
loco numbers I believe the correct model is Phase 1-B style A.  I
could probably supply digital photos of both models if you need
them.  If you are looking at the Bachmann plastic models, I beleive
they are all Phase 4 and it would be amajor task to convert them to
accurate CB&Q locos.

Dale DeWitt

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM