Re: [CBQ] GE 44 Tonners

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] GE 44 Tonners
From: "Haydens" <kliner@socket.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:38:21 -0600
Group,  Last month there were inquiries on the 44 ton switcher.  While
cleaning out my basement this week , I happened on a GE parts catalog on
this piece of equipment..  It contains over 100 pages of parts and numbers
plus many illustrations.  It has quite a few pictures of the Caterpillar
model 17000 engine and much more.  It is in a hard cover notebook type
format and has gold leaf type lettering on the cover. as follows:  RENEWAL
PARTS FOR DIESEL ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVES    CHICAGO BURLINGTON AND QUINCY
RAILROAD COMPANY  CHICAGO ILL and then at the bottom is the General Electric
logo.  It covers the following locomotives:  9103, 9104, 9105, 9106, and
9107.  It came out of the Hannibal roundhouse.  If anyone is interested, I
would like $25 plus shipping.  Contact me off list at kliner@socket.net
Regards,  Archie Hayden