[CBQ] VO 1000 Stack Picture

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] VO 1000 Stack Picture
From: "Stephen D. Doyle" <doylesteve19@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:15:39 -0600
Hi,
Could anyone point me to any high-angle photo or drawing which shows the usual
placement of the 4 exhaust stacks on the Baldwin VO-1000?  I know they are
offset to the side, but are they built into the roof hatches or are they just
off to the side of the hatches to allow their opening?
Thanks in advance.
Steve Doyle
Twin Cities

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM