Re: [CBQ] late 1930s psgr timetables

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] late 1930s psgr timetables
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 18:06:42 -0600
Jim;

Check out page 5.  This particular timetable has the Parlor and Sleeping
Car fares listed on page 5, but that's the only place where I saw
fares.  That is also the case for the 1936 and 1937 timetables I have
(also on p.5).  The 1934 timetable in my collection has the fares listed
inside the cover as you mentioned.

Thanks for the kind words.

Best regards, Rob Adams

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM