Re: [CBQ] late 1930s psgr timetables

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] late 1930s psgr timetables
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:31:18 -0600
Hi Jim and all;

I'm getting there...

Check out http://www.keokukandwesternrr.com

I have all of the June-September 1938 CB&Q public timetable scanned, but
still need to create the thumbnails and put them on the page with the
links to the enlarged version like I've done with the photos of
structures, equipment, etc..  Look for the 1938 TT this weekend.  For
the 1930's, I also have 1934, 36, and 37 Public timetables and will get
them added eventually.  If you need other information in the mean time,
drop me an e-mail and I'll scan or copy what you need.

There'll also be some employee timetables, rule books, diagrams,
drawings and lots of other Q artifacts on the site.

For those of you interested in the Wabash, I'll be adding some
information from that road as well, because of its connection to
Keokuk.  Ditto the Rock Island.

I have lots of space available on my hosting site and will be happy to
add contributions from others, (along with appropriate credit, of course).

Best regards, Rob Adams

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM