Re: [CBQ]

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ]
From: <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:27:07 -0600
  From: Paul K.
  To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 4:01 PM

  At 08:39 AM 3/13/2005, you wrote:
  >Given all the interest in Purington Bricks, we've added a page to the
website under the section "About the CB&Q."  The page contains a brieg synopsis
of the company and links to various websites with information about the
Purington Brick Yards and their products.  Any additional Internet links beyond
those already listed would be most welcome.

  >Ken Currie
  >Webmaster

  ````````
  Not Purington, but the old brick yard in Lowell, Illinois was once served by
the "Q".

  Paul (Kossart) - "The CB&Q Guy"
  Peru, IL  *USA*
  Modeling 1960's in HO.