Re: [CBQ] Additional info request re Burlington/C & S fan trips

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Additional info request re Burlington/C & S fan trips
From: "Bob Yarger" <ryarger@rypn.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 05:50:09 -0500
There are dated online photos of some of these trips in the Otto Perry
collection at the Denver Public Library.  Try starting here:

http://photoswest.org/perrycat.htm

Type in the railroad and engine number and that should get you to the photos
in question.  Otto Perry went on or chased many of the Colorado trips.

Bob Yarger, Editor
Railway Preservation News (free website)
www.rypn.org