Re: [CBQ] Additional info request re Burlington/C & S fan trips

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Additional info request re Burlington/C & S fan trips
From: Jim Warsher <jaswar@sover.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 20:47:36 -0500
Gordon -

I have a little but maybe it can help.

5/11/63  cars unkn eng 4960 [Denver-ColoSpgs&v.v.] Rocky Mtn RR Club
5/12/63 3 cars, eng 4960 [Denver, Boulder, Longmont, FtCollins, Denver]
Intermtn Chap
            NRHS
8/31/63 12 cars, 5632 [Denver Colo Spgs, Palmer Lake, Castle Rk & v.v.]
NRHS sponsor
9/93 [no day given] Boulder, NRHS excursion.

There are also other excusrions run with 5626 in that period which you
did not ask about.

This is all that I have for information. Maybe the CRM can give you
more. GOod luck.

Jim Warsher

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM