[CBQ] Fw: Commercial Post -- Kato N scale Passenger Sets

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: Commercial Post -- Kato N scale Passenger Sets
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:37:43 -0600

From: <sdavis3906@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Commercial Post -- Kato N scale Passenger Sets

> To the group:
>
> I have two of the Kato N scale California Zephyr Passenger sets, new in
the box, for sale at $169 for each set.  Shipping will be extra but at my
bare cost (no handling charge or packing material charge) to your zip code
via Fed Ex. Ground (usually cheaper than UPS.)  My zip code is 30152 should
you want to check freight price to your destination.

> If you are interested, Please contact me off-list.  I can accept Pay-Pal
or major credit cards and of course, cash, check or money order.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM