Re: [CBQ] MTM needs info to repaint Chinese Red Boxcar

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] MTM needs info to repaint Chinese Red Boxcar
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 19:33:55 -0500
According to Mike's CB&Q color freight guide, p. 55, these cars were ALL
Chinese red, the rectangular Burlington Route logo (including the red
border around the outside of the black "Burlington Route" box.

No horizontal white stripe, no other slogans.

Cheers!

*::: computer security consultant :::*

            the pits - http://www.theuspits.com
castle graphics - http://www.castlegraphics.com