[CBQ] Discussion Thread Request

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Discussion Thread Request
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:35:49 -0600
CBQ Listers,

As of this day and time, be it officially announced that there be absolutely
NO posts to the CBQ list regarding ANY of the issues that were opened by Mr.
Carl Elliott?s post of December 6, 2004.  I am aware that there have been no
posts on this topic since December 11th, and because of a legal situation,
it needs to remain that way.  New posts on this discussion thread, after
this announcement, will be cause for immediate removal and banning from
future participation in the list.

Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.

Dave Lotz
CBQ List Owner

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM