Re: [CBQ] Need some help with an identification...

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Need some help with an identification...
From: jweing@webtv.net
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 19:40:41 -0600
   Hi  Jan----Sorry  I  cant  help  with  your  question  above  but
the  triple  track  mainline  might  be  East  of  Aurora????     Thank
you  for  the  extensive  listng  of  other  rail  web  sites
yestyerday  or  the  day  before.  I  had  a  few  of  them  in  the
favorite  file  but  now  have  many      more  to  spend   lots  of
hours  in  front  of  the  screen.   I  have  had  your  Castle  Graphic
site  as  my    #1  shortcut  key   on  my  RCA  MSNTV  internet
reciever    for  quite  some  time.
Your  Email  above  stated  you  had  recieved  some  new  slides
including  the  question  mark  above.  I  have  been  watching  trains
starting  with  CB&Q  for  the  past  75  years  here  in  the   "B"
hometown  of  Burlington,  Ia.   Didnt  take  too  many  B&W  pictures
years  ago  buit  have  some  which  have  been    printed  in  some  of
the  Burlington  Bulletins  including  the  Exposition  Flyer  recrntly.
When  color  became  available I  started  taking  kodachrome  slides
and now  have  over  350  slides  in  carousel  trays .   Most  of  them
are  Q  or  Burlington  Route  but   with  Rock  Island also  here  in
Burlington  and  ATSF  only 18  miles  south  at  Ft  Madison  there
are  some  foreign  ones  in  there  also.    Several  years  ago  when
I  got  my  first HI-8  Canon  camcorder  the  slides  above  were  all
transferred  to  video  with  non  synchronized  RR  audio  added.  If
you  would  like  to  see  what  I  have  for  possibily  including  in
your Castle  Graphic  excellent  dislpay,  I  can make  a  VHS  copy  of
the  HI8  original  tape  and  send  it  to  you  to  show   what  might
be  of  interest.  Thanks  again  for  all  the  great  material  on
Castle  Graphic.                                           JIM  EWINGER
BURLINGTON,  IA.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM