[CBQ] CBQ West Coast Meeting

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CBQ West Coast Meeting
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:13:38 -0800
Bcc:
Cc: zephyrguy@sbcglobal.net
Bill Glick and I are planning an "Everywhere West" meeting in San Jose CA
the last week of March, Sat. March 26th to be specific. We usually get
started by mid morning, 10:00 AM and run to when ever.

This meeting will be open to members of the BRHS as well as others who have
an interest in the Burlington but have not yet joined the BRHS - what are
you waiting for?

As usually with our meetings, there is no specific agenda. It's just an
opportunity for a bunch of us to renew some old acquaintances, show off our
latest models (any scale) and RR memorabilia.

This year, we will have an opportunity to view Bill's new HO layout, so if
you have operating equipment, bring it along. He runs DC, NOT DCC. I will
also open up my home layout for viewing and running as well (no DCC here
either)- I live only 6 minutes from Bill's home.

So if you are interested in attending this years meet, PLEASE email me, Ray
Bedard at: tczephyr@hotmail.com  DO NOT respond to this email through either
the CBQ or BRHS Yahoo list.

Include your complete name, mailing address and any comments you may have.
We will then send you the details for the meet.

Looking forward to hearing from those that will be in the area and are
interested in attending.

Happy railroading!
Ray Bedard
San Jose CA