Re: [CBQ] CB&Q in Wisconsin

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q in Wisconsin
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:20:18 -0800 (PST)
CB&Q ran from Twin Cities(Daytons Bluff Yard in St.
Paul) on joint track w/Milw. Rd. to St. Croix
Tower(Hastings), then crossed St. Croix River to
Prescot and south via La Crosse,WI to Dubuque(actually
East Dubuque, IL and on to Chicago.  From Prescot
southbound all track was in the dairy state ex a spur
from Winona Jct. to Winona(old spelling Wenonah),
MN.Interyard transfer runs in the Twin Cities using
trackage rights on the Milw. Rd. C&NW, and NP.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM