[CBQ] CB&Q List Photo Contest!

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q List Photo Contest!
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 07:12:45 -0500
Castle Graphics in conjunction with Q Connection are announcing a photo
contest for CB&Q modellers!  This contest is for all of you modellers
out there, as this contest is all about your layout!  All you have to do
to enter is send your photo to me (Jan Kohl) with this information:
Name:
Email Address:
Layout name or location:
Photo caption:

All accepted photos will be posted in the Gallery section of the BRHS.
The requirements for the photos are this:
* They must be of a model railroad, any scale.
* They must be of a CB&Q-themed nature, although other railroad
equipment may be shown in the photo.
* They must be at least 640 x 480 in pixel size (800 x 600 or larger is
preferred).
* They must not have major flaws in the picture (too dark, too light, or
out-of-focus).  They should be sent in JPEG format (jpg), and should be
using whatever higher-quality settings your graphics program will save as.

The CB&Q list will get to vote on the final 3 nominees as judged by the
panel of judges.  The judges will nominate the photos based on what they
feel are the most unique and original photos.  Realistic *appearance*
will certainly play a part, but will not be the overruling influence (in
other words, if someone complains that that particular waycar never sat
in that railyard in 1957...we will ignore you.  :)

That's it!  The deadline is March 1st, 2005.  And last, but not
least...the prizes.  Q Connection will donate a Double Stall Dry Closet
Kit, and Castle Graphics will donate an 8 x 11" reprint of any CB&Q
photo found on the website, winner's choice.

Cheers!
--

*::: computer security consultant :::*

            the pits - http://www.theuspits.com