[CBQ] Waycar Underframe Color

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Waycar Underframe Color
From: "steve_wintner" <steve_wintner@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 14:43:35 -0000

Hey folks, I did a search and came up empty.

A quick question : what color was the underframe of the Q´s wooden
waycars in about 1950 ?

The reason I ask is my AMB instructions suggest everything is a barn
red color excpt the roof, which is black, but the Microscale decal
instructions suggest black for the underframe too(not trucks, just
frame). I have no photos that clearly indicate, and neither
instructions clearly state a color for the underframe.

As I would really like to know before applying decals to my kits,
which is the step I have reached on one, I thought I would ask.

Thanks in advance
Steve

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM