[CBQ] BRHS Clarification

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS Clarification
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:53:52 -0600
It is painfully obvious that I have created a load of confusion with my
recent post regarding the BRHS.

We are not banning the use of the BRHS name, initials, publication
names?what we are doing is directing discussions about BRHS operations to
the BRHSlist.  We can reference Bulletin articles, Zephyr articles, photos
in any of the BRHS publications, we can talk about clinics and what was
learned at meets, but when it comes to discussions about what the BRHS
should do, what the BRHS is doing, anything that relates to the operation of
the BRHS ? those conversations should be taken to the BRHSlist.

I have not run this list as a ?list-Nazi? and I have no intentions of doing
so.  The members of this list have been well-behaved, and I expect us all to
continue to do so.  We do not moderate individual posts, and we do not
censor content, not will we ever.  We do moderate new members until it is
determined that they are not going to use the list for SPAM.   I am not
promoting any animosity towards the BRHS or criticizing the creation of the
BRHSlist.

Is this clear enough?

Dave Lotz
CBQ List Owner