RE: [CBQ] BRHS TOPICS

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] BRHS TOPICS
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:03:37 -0600
Hi Archie, et. al.,

No, the recent events I mention have nothing to do with Brother Ray?s use of
the word ?bull.?  It has to do with conversations regarding the BRHS, which
are no longer allowed on the CBQ list.  Being an old Iowa farm boy ? a bull
is just a steer with all its original equipment still in place?grass is
something that we had to mow every week in the summer, weed was an obnoxious
plant we pulled from the garden, and pot was a utensil used for making stew.
I was referring to the events that led up to the rapid creation of the
BRHSlist.

Dave