Re: [CBQ] 1949 CB&Q wall calendar

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 1949 CB&Q wall calendar
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 06:44:52 -0800
Bcc:
With all this discussion, I think it would be great to see a BULLETIN that
covers Q memorabilia, or a portion of it. Start with the wall calendars and
fans, and maybe some very usual posters and/or TT's.

Bill Glick has a very nice collection of wall calendars going back to 1935
through the 1960's and a collection of fans from before the turn of the
century - 1900 I mean, that were used as give aways -so does Gerald. I have
a photo of a Q wall calendar dated 1901. I am sure that between Gerald and
Bill (Gerald, I can work with Bill on this) we could have enough material to
put together a nice BULLETIN.

I am sure we could also get others to contribute material as well. So
Gerald, what do you say?

Does anyone agree with me that they would like to see photos and information
about some of the early Q items? If the interest is there, additional
bulletins could be made of on hardware, dinnerware, etc.

Regards,
Ray Bedard
San Jose CA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM