Re: [CBQ] Shattered, Illinois?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Shattered, Illinois?
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:01:42 -0500
I think you've got it, Bill.  What looks like an "e" is actually part of
the "u", the "r" is the other part, and they just put a really long hook
on the "c" making it look like both an "e" and a "d"...

Thanks!

*::: computer security consultant :::*

            the pits - http://www.theuspits.com
castle graphics - http://www.castlegraphics.com